Wednesday 25 April 2012

Digi pak

DIGI PAK FRONT COVER

CD cover
  Back of Digi Pak

How have you used colour to appeal to the audience / create a suitable essence for the artist?
The colour used in the digi pak i have created is quiet vibrant and eye catching. Aesthetic requirements are always important to use in media and other forms of creativeness so the target audience is intrigued and also interested in what you try and sell to them. so the colours i have used will definitely catch the eyes of my target audience and hopefully an extended audience. i have used the 3 main primary colours a lot and they really do bring the did pak to life.

How have you used written codes for the same ends?
As i have ready stated the written codes used were the album name come and get me as it relates to the image of my artist. my artist name has been showed on each side of my digi pak as initial branding is also important to audiences know who exactly he is.

How have you used typography to do these things?
i have used typography on every side of my digi pack to keep it informative and display the track names on the album at the back of the digi pak. i tried to relate the album to the main track which was 'how to love' by adding red colour to a lot of the features of the did pak like the hearts and spots of blood i created on fireworks.
How have you used image as well?
the image to create my digi pak was no a decision i planned. i took a collection of different images of my artist and found that one of the pictures related to the album title i chose which was 'come and get me'  as he had his arms out and it looked like he was saying come and get me. I then decided to use this image for my front cover and changed the colours of it into red green and blue. i also used a block of flats as its a stereotypical image of a rapper on the cd itself. i then used created a vintage love heart at the back of the album cover which relates to the song we recreated 'how to love'

How have you used shot types also?
There are no major shot types but the one I used was cropped from a long distance shot taken in an open field.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I like. There are some great details on here. Now all we need is some explanation about what all this involves. You can do it as writing, a presentation or a recording of yourself talking. Have a look at the example of top grade work I gave you to help. Consider these questions as a guide:

    How have you used colour to appeal to the audience / create a suitable essence for the artist?
    How have you used written codes for the same ends?
    How have you used typography to do these things?
    How have you used image as well?
    How have you used shot types also?

    I know you had really adventurous ideas about how you were all going to do covers etc and had got some great ideas from what I saw in class...just make sure it is clear who did what so the moderator can agree the marks I award.

    ReplyDelete